There has been much in the media recently about increasing access to GP surgeries.
Did you know?
- The surgery already opens at 8am Monday to Friday
- The surgery is already open until 6.30pm Monday to Friday
- There is no "lunchtime answer phone" - the surgery is accessible throughout the day
- There is no half day closing - the surgery is open all day Monday to Friday
- We also provide some routine appointments outside of the normal surgery hours like early morning appointments and late Wednesday evening appointments - please ask reception if you are unable to get to the surgery in our normal opening times.
- We are closed on weekends and on bank Holidays when the out of hours service operates.
For urgent medical advice or treatment please call NHS 111 service, it is free and available 7 days a week 365 days a year.
|Monday||8.00am - 6.30pm|
|Tuesday||8.00am - 6.30pm|
|Wednesday||8.00am - 6.30pm|
|Thursday||8.00am - 6.30pm|
|Friday||8.00am - 6.30pm|
Croydon GP Hubs
Need to see a GP but can’t get an appointment? Our GP Hubs can help.
Call NHS 111 before you go to pre-book an appointment or wait to be seen without an appointment at one of our GP Hubs in Central Croydon, Purley, or Parkway.
Bank Holidays & Planned Closures
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.